We have the experience, knowledge and expertise to provide a high quality finished product.
We have worked in various remote areas of Queensland and are well versed in the challenges involved in co-ordinating all facets of contract requirements to ensure all materials,
staffing and provisions are on hand to complete works without delay.
Some of our most recent commercial projects include:
- Restoration of Edmund Kennedy Walking Track – Cassowary Coast Regional Council
- Mobile construction camp – Bedourie Shire Council
- Concrete Civils (sub-division and road works) – Ingham, The Daintree and Aurukun
- Pump station shed – Aurukun
- Concrete water storage tanks and reticulation system – Restoration Island
- Transportable accommodation units – Cheshire Contractors
- Rotary Park Pavilion – Cassowary Coast Regional Council
Take a look at some of the construction projects we have recently completed.